In Northwest Arkansas
February – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Fellowship Bible Church of Northwest Arkansas
1051 W. Pleasant Grove Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
FREE one-day event.
The General and Breakout
Session Topics Will Include:
Our format for information and inspiration
- The Heart of Grandparenting
(How our Heritage, Example, Authority, Repairing and Teaching make a difference)
- When Grandparents Become Parents
Long Distance Grandparenting
- Grandchildren With Special Needs: ADHD, Autism and Hyperactivity
- Unique Ways to Stay Connected/Engaged in Your Grandchildren’s Education
- Celebrating Family Traditions
- Estranged Grandchildren and Grandparents
- Connecting With Grandchildren in a Digital Age
- Fun Activities to Do With Grandchildren
- Blended Grandchildren: Yours, Mine and Ours!
- Leaving an Inheritance to Our Children’s Children: An Innovative and Creative Way to Build Wealth
- Grandparents Keeping Healthy
- What Does the Bible Say About Grandparenting