In Olathe Kansas
September 23rd – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Registration begins at 8:00 am
College Church of the Nazarene
2020 E. Sheridan St.
Olathe, KS 66062
FREE one-day event.
The General and Breakout
Session Topics Will Include:
Our format for information and inspiration
- The Heart of Grandparenting
(How our Heritage, Example, Authority, Repairing and Teaching make a difference)
- When Grandparents Become Parents
Long Distance Grandparenting
- Grandchildren With Special Needs: ADHD, Autism and Hyperactivity
- Unique Ways to Stay Connected/Engaged in Your Grandchildren’s Education
- Celebrating Family Traditions
- Estranged Grandchildren and Grandparents
- Connecting With Grandchildren in a Digital Age
- Fun Activities to Do With Grandchildren
- Blended Grandchildren: Yours, Mine and Ours!
- Leaving an Inheritance to Our Children’s Children: An Innovative and Creative Way to Build Wealth
- Grandparents Keeping Healthy
- What Does the Bible Say About Grandparenting