Some of the topics in the conference will include:
- The H.E.A.R.T. of Grandparenting (How Heritage, Example, Affection, Restoring and Teaching make a difference)
- How to Pray Effectively and Be a Spiritual Influence
- The Generational Divide: Dealing with Biblical Values and Cultural Differences
- Prodigal/Estranged Children and Grandchildren: Building a Bridge
- Connecting with Grandchildren in a Digital Age
- Cool Ways to Stay Connected/Engaged in Your Grandchildren’s Education
September 16th – 5:00 to 8:00 pm
New Hope Fellowship
850 South 56th
Springdale, AR 72762
Fill out this form to register for this FREE event!
Dr. Ken Canfield
Dr. Ken Canfield is a nationally known leader and scholar who has committed his life to strengthening fathers, families and grandparents. He has founded several organizations, notably the National Center for Fathering, the International Family Center and most recently the National Association for
Grandparenting (grandsmatter.org). He and his wife Dee have five children and ten grandchildren.
Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar are the parents of 20 children, 9 girls and 11 boys (including their great nephew Tyler), plus 9 grandkids. Recently Michelle and Jim Bob celebrated 33 years of marriage. The Duggar’s desire to share with the world that children and grandchildren are a blessing from God. They
believe the Bible is the owner’s manual for life.
Marcheita Anderson is a champion. From humble beginnings in the community of Bixby Ok, she has overcome many obstacles with faith and a fierce determination to win in life. Her passion is in helping build up strong communities by encouraging others to be courageous through their giving and their faith in God.
Marcheita has been committed in marriage to Arkansas Razorback Basketball Head Coach, Mike Anderson for over 30 years. She is not only the matriarch of their 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren but has also helped to raise a niece and 2 nephews.
Location: New Hope Fellowship, 850 South 56th, Springdale, AR