Some of the topics in the conference will include:
- The H.E.A.R.T. of Grandparenting (How Heritage, Example, Affection, Restoring and Teaching make a difference)
- How to Pray Effectively and Be a Spiritual Influence
- The Generational Divide: Dealing with Biblical Values and Cultural Differences
- Prodigal/Estranged Children and Grandchildren: Building a Bridge
- Connecting with Grandchildren in a Digital Age
- Cool Ways to Stay Connected/Engaged in Your Grandchildren’s Education
February 17 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
1051 W. Pleasant Grove Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
Fill out this form to register for this FREE event!
Dr. Ken Canfield
Dr. Ken Canfield is a nationally known leader and scholar who has committed his life to strengthening fathers, families and grandparents. He has founded several organizations, notably the National Center for Fathering, the International Family Center and most recently the National Association for
Grandparenting (grandsmatter.org). He and his wife Dee have five children and ten grandchildren.
Location: Fellowship Bible Church of NWA, 1051 W. Pleasant Grove Rd., Rogers, AR